Forward is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is MADE BY FORWARD LTD, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 07448074) with its registered address at No. 8, Thorpe Road, Norwich, NR1 1RY, trading as ‘Forward’.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the website www.weareforward.uk (the “Website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, age, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where you have given us permission to do so, we may use the information:
- to provide you with information about other services that we offer; and
- to permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services they feel may interest you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties in respect of the following:
- for the uses permitted above;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about the Website. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
- if Forward is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection in accordance with Act.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
FORWARD COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical / performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
More information about cookies, including how to block them on all websites or delete them, can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of cookie data, please contact us at email@example.com.